We are not associated with any company/agency/agent whose jobs are posted on www.firstpayjobs.com, We are just information providers for government jobs And Other Private Job openings. All the logos are trademarks of their respective owners. The user should verify all the information on the authority website regarding company/salary/qualification/last date etc. before applying for any jobs.
These terms and conditions outline the rules and regulations for the use of First Pay Jobs’s Website, located at https://www.firstpayjobs.com.By accessing this website we assume you accept these terms and conditions. Do not continue to use First Pay Jobs if you do not agree to take all of the terms and conditions stated on this page.
The following terminology applies to these Terms and Conditions, Privacy Statement and Disclaimer Notice and all Agreements: “Client”, “You” and “Your” refers to you, the person log on this website and compliant to the Company’s terms and conditions. “The Company”, “Ourselves”, “We”, “Our” and “Us”, refers to our Company. “Party”, “Parties”, or “Us”, refers to both the Client and ourselves. All terms refer to the offer, acceptance, and consideration of payment necessary to undertake the process of our assistance to the Client in the most appropriate manner for the express purpose of meeting the Client’s needs in respect of the provision of the Company’s stated services, in accordance with and subject to, prevailing law of Netherlands. Any use of the above terminology or other words in the singular, plural, capitalization, and/or he/she or they, are taken as interchangeable and therefore as referring to same.
Unless otherwise stated, First Pay Jobs and/or its licensors own the intellectual property rights for all material on First Pay Jobs. All intellectual property rights are reserved. You may access this from First Pay Jobs for your own personal use subjected to restrictions set in these terms and conditions.
You must not:
- Republish material from First Pay Jobs
- Sell, rent, or sub-license material from First Pay Jobs
- Reproduce, duplicate or copy material from First Pay Jobs
- Redistribute content from First Pay Jobs.
This Agreement shall begin on the date hereof.
Parts of this website offer an opportunity for users to post and exchange opinions and information in certain areas of the website. First Pay Jobs does not filter, edit, publish or review Comments prior to their presence on the website. Comments do not reflect the views and opinions of First Pay Jobs, its agents, and/or affiliates. Comments reflect the views and opinions of the person who posts their views and opinions. To the extent permitted by applicable laws, First Pay Jobs shall not be liable for the Comments or for any liability, damages, or expenses caused and/or suffered as a result of any use of and/or posting of and/or appearance of the Comments on this website.
First Pay Jobs reserves the right to monitor all Comments and to remove any Comments which can be considered inappropriate, offensive, or causes breach of these Terms and Conditions.
- https://www.firstpayjobs.com offers no guarantee nor warranties that there would be a satisfactory response or any response at all
- https://www.firstpayjobs.com neither guarantees nor offers any warranty about the credentials bonafide, status or otherwise of the prospective employer/organization
- https://www.firstpayjobs.com would not be held liable for loss of any data technical or otherwise, acts of God as well as reasons beyond its control like corruption of data or delay or failure to perform as a result of any cause(s) or conditions that are beyond First pay Jobs reasonable control including but not limited to strikes, riots, civil unrest, Govt. policies, tampering of data by unauthorized persons like hackers, distributed denial of service attacks, virus attacks, war, and natural calamities
- The user represents that he/she is not a minor and is not under any legal or other disability, which limits his/her ability to comply with these Terms or to install and use the services subscribed and purchased with minimal risk of harm to you or others. You further represent that you are not purchasing the products/services for resale to others and will not do so without http://www.firstpayjobs.com prior written consent.
- The user agreement between a user/subscriber and IEIL will be treated as having been terminated in the following events: ( i ) On completion of the term for which the user/subscriber engages the services of the website; or ( ii ) In case the user/subscriber violates any of the conditions of this agreement or any other agreement entered into by him with IEIL, however, such termination will be at the option and discretion of IEIL; or ( iii )On writing and on such terms as agreed to by the parties mutually.
Educate yourself against Fraud/Scams
We encourage you to read the following and make yourself aware of the warning signs of the most common kinds of Internet and Email frauds.
There are two types of email scams – ‘phishing’ and ‘spoofing’. In both, cases, the ‘from address is forged to make it appear as if it came from a source that it actually did not come from.
What is Phishing?
Phishing is an attempt by fraudsters to ‘fish’ for your personal details. A phishing attempt is usually in the form of an e-mail, which encourages you to click a link that takes you to a fraudulent log-on page designed to capture your account/password/personal details. These emails can also be used to lure the recipient into downloading harmful software. Please note that Naukri.com will never ask you to download software in order to access your account. More information about Phishing scams and how you can protect yourself against them is available here http://www.antiphishing.org/consumer_recs.html
What is Spoofing?
Spoof emails usually include a fraudulent offer of employment and/or an invitation to perform a monetary transaction. Such email scams are, unfortunately, common across the world and could target anyone – including unsuspecting job seekers who have registered with www.firstpayjobs.com. The sender’s address is often disguised and/or the sender may not have provided the entire contact information, such as the correct physical address, phone numbers, and email ID.