POWERGRID RECRUITMENT 2021. – Apply Online for 35 Diploma Trainee Posts @ powergridindia.com
PGCIL Recruitment 2021: Apply for 35 Diploma Trainee vacancies. Power Grid Corporation of India Limited invited applications from eligible and interested candidates to fill up Diploma Trainee Posts through PGCIL official notification June 2021. Job seekers who are looking for a career in the All India Government can make use of this opportunity. Powergrid Recruitment 2021 Interested candidates can Apply Online, Before 29-Jun-2021.
Powergrid Recruitment 2021 In order to help the candidates in the below sections, we have given complete information about PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancy, Educational Qualifications, and PGCIL Diploma Trainee Salary Details. Moreover, candidates can download the PGCIL Diploma Trainee Notification from the direct link which is given at the end of this page. For more information kindly check the paragraphs below.
Powergrid Recruitment 2021 POWERGRID, the Central Transmission Utility (CTU) of India, one of the largest Transmission Utilities in the world and a “Maharatna” Public Sector Enterprise under the Ministry of Power, Govt. of India, is engaged in power transmission business with the mandate for planning, coordination, supervision, and control over complete interState transmission system and operation of National & Regional Power Grids.Powergrid Recruitment 2021 operates around 1,71,950 Circuit kms of transmission lines along with 266 Sub-stations (as of April 30, 2021) and wheels about 50% of total power generated in the country through its transmission networks. POWERGRID also operates around 66,922 kms of telecom network.
Powergrid Recruitment 2021 POWERGRID with its strong in-house expertise in various facets of the Transmission, Sub-Transmission, Distribution, and Telecom sectors also offers consultancy services at the National and International levels.POWERGRID requires bright, committed, and energetic professionals to be inducted into the posts as detailed below for Southern Region Transmission System-II, having a transmission network in the states of Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & UT of Puducherry and Raigarh-Pugalur HVDC Project.
|Power Grid Recruitment 2021 PGCIL Diploma Trainee Electrical Jobs 2021|
|Organization Name||Power Grid Corporation of India Limited (PGCIL)|
|Post Names||Diploma Trainee (Electrical)|
|Starting Date||9th June 2021|
|Closing Date||29th June 2021|
|Category||Central Government Jobs|
|Selection Process||Written Test/ Computer Based Test|
|Job Location||Karnataka, Kerala, Tamil Nadu & UT of Puducherry|
Post Name of the Post Powergrid Recruitment 2021
Job Specification Powergrid Recruitment 2021
the Post Powergrid Recruitment 2021
|Qualification||Discipline||Maximum Age (As on
|Full-Time Regular 3 Years Diploma from
recognized Technical Board/ Institute with
minimum 70% marks for General / OBC(NCL) /
EWS candidates and pass marks for
Higher technical qualification like
B.Tech/B.E/M.Tech/M.E etc with or without
Diploma is not allowed.
|27 years for UR/EWS
30 years for OBC(NCL)
32 years for SC/ST
Age Limit Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
As per the Power Grid Corporation of India Limited recruitment notification, the Candidate’s maximum age should be 27 Years, As of 29-Jun-2021.
Age Relaxation Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
SC/ST Candidates: 05 Years
OBC (NCL): 03 Years
PwD (UR/EWS) Candidates: 10 Years
PwD (OBC (NCL)) Candidates: 13 Years
PwD (SC/ST) Candidates: 15 Years
Ex-SM (UR/EWS) Candidates: 03 Years
EX-SM (OBC(NCL)) Candidates: 06 Years
EX-SM (SC/ST) Candidates: 08 Years
Selection Procedure Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
1. Selection procedure: Only Written Test/Computer Based Test shall be conducted.
2. Type of Written Test: Written Test shall be of Objective Type of 2(two) hours duration consisting of two parts –
a) Part-I consists of a Technical Knowledge Test with 120 questions having specific questions of respective
b) Part-II consists of Aptitude Test with 50 questions on vocabulary, verbal comprehension, quantitative
aptitude, reasoning ability, ability to determine data sufficiency, interpretation of graphs/charts/tables,
numerical ability, etc.
3. All questions carry equal marks (1 mark). Wrong and multiple answers would result in negative marks of
4. The qualifying criteria in Written Test
|Vacancy Reservation Powergrid Recruitment 2021||For the post of Diploma Trainee ( Electrical)|
|Minimum of 40% marks subject to atleast 30% marks in each – Part-I & Part-II
|Reserved Vacancies||Minimum of 30% marks subject to atleast 25% marks in each – Part-I & Part-II
5. Candidates shall have the option for appearing in the Written Test in Hindi or English.
6. The Offer of Appointment shall be issued to the suitable candidates in the order of merit and based on the
requirement. Appointment of selected candidates will be subject to their being found medically fit in the Pre-Employment Medical Examination to be conducted as per POWERGRID Norms and Standards of Medical Fitness.
Salary Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
training period of
|Designation & Level on successful completion
of training period
|Basic Pay on regularization|
|27500/- p.m||Junior Engineer- Gr. IV at S1 level in Supervisory
|25000/- in the pay scale of
Application Fees Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
Candidates belonging to other than SC/ST/PwD/Ex-SM categories are required to pay a non-refundable Registration fee of 300/- + Transaction Charges.
Service Agreement Bond Powergrid Recruitment 2021:
Candidates selected as Diploma Trainee (Electrical) shall undergo training for a period of one (01) year. They will be
required to execute a Service Agreement Bond of Rs. 2,50,000/- for candidates belonging to UR/EWS/OBC
(NCL) (Rs. 1,25,000/- for candidates belonging to SC/ST/PwD) for serving POWERGRID for a minimum period of
3 years after successful completion of training period of one year.
How to Apply For Powergrid Recruitment 2021
1.Interested eligible candidates should apply only through the Online Registration System of POWERGRID. To apply log on to www. power grid.in⇔Careers Section ⇔Job Opportunities ⇔ Openings ⇔Regional Openings ⇔Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment with valid e-mail ID. No other means/ mode of application except online application shall be accepted.
2. Before registering and submitting their applications on the website, the candidate should possess/keep the following documents ready:-
a. Valid Self E-mail ID, Alternate E-mail ID, and Mobile No.
b. Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph (Max 50kb) & signature (Max 30kb) in .JPG
format, certificates in support of Date of Birth, SSLC, HSC, Essential Qualification, % of marks
obtained, Experience, Caste certificate, PwD certificate (as applicable)
3. Candidates have to upload the following documents while submitting an online application in the space earmarked in the online application: –
a) Scanned copy of recent passport size color photograph max. (50kb) in. JPG format.
b) Scanned copy of signature max (30kb) in. JPG format.
c) Date of Birth Proof: Matric/ Birth Certificate (wherein DOB is mentioned) (max 1MB) in .pdf format.
d) Qualification Certificate (Diploma) along with Mark Sheets of all years/semesters (max. 1MB) along with
Proof of norms adopted by the University/ Institute to convert CGPA/OGPA/DGPA into a percentage (if
applicable) (all Qualification Certificate & Mark Sheets are required to be scanned in .pdf format).
e) Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to apply through proper channel and need to upload “No
Objection Certificate” from the present employer in .pdf format.
f) Caste Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in pdf format.
g) Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in pdf format.
h) Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking, and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in
case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
i) Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format.
j) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format.
4. Applicants are advised to take a printout of the submitted online application and note down the user ID
and password generated at the time of online registration. On the further announcement of dates for the
written test, the eligible candidates shall download Admit cards from the POWERGRID website for appearing in the screening test. In case the candidate qualifies for the written test and is called for further verification process then at that time the candidate is required to produce the above-uploaded documents in original.
5. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of the POWERGRID website. Applicants are advised to check the website periodically for updates. g) Disability Certificate in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
h) Ex-Serviceman Discharge Certificate, Undertaking and Proforma of Certificate for Employed Officials in
case of Ex-Servicemen in the prescribed format (if applicable ) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
i) Domicile cum Age relaxation certificates for Candidates from J&K State/ Riots Victim in the prescribed GOI format issued by Competent Authority (if applicable) (max. 1MB) in .pdf format
j) Employment Exchange Registration Certificate/ Receipt (if applicable) (1MB) in .pdf format.
6. Payment of Application Fees:
⇒ After successful completion of registration candidates shall receive an email with details of their Login ID,
Password and other information. The candidate is required to log in to the career page through the candidate login
link available in the job opportunities section (www.power grid.in⇒Careers Section ⇒Job Opportunities ⇒
Openings ⇒ Regional Openings ⇒ Southern Region-II, Bangalore Recruitment ⇒Concerned
advertisement & candidate login link).
⇒ A button shall be available on the login page which will guide the candidate to the payment gateway.
The candidate will be automatically directed to the payment gateway website and return back to the POWERGRID
website automatically on completion of a transaction.
⇒ Online payment can be made through Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, or an available eWallet.
⇒ If the transaction is successful, the online payment button will disappear and transaction confirmation
will appear. If the transaction fails and the amount is deducted, the candidates will have to wait for 2
hours to check any update in status on his/ her candidate login home page. In case of no change, he/ she
will have to send mail stating the issue and quoting his/ her POWERGRID Registration No. Payment once
done cannot be refunded. Hence candidates are advised not to wait till the last date for submission of
application or payment of fees.
7. CANDIDATES ARE NOT REQUIRED TO FORWARD THE HARD COPIES OF APPLICATIONS TO
POWERGRID. However, only hard copies shall not be considered for candidature at any instance.
8. Please note that only those applications which are uploaded along with documents within scheduled date
as mentioned above will be treated as valid for further scrutiny. If the relevant documents are not
uploaded online within the stipulated date (or) uploaded documents are not legible/valid, then the online
application will be rejected.
9. Candidate should submit only a single application and application once submitted cannot be altered. A valid e-mail ID is essential for the submission of the online application. POWERGRID will not be responsible for bouncing any e-mail or delivery of any e-mail to the junk mail folder of candidates.
10. Candidates are advised to make a note of their e-mail ID as entered in the application form and
Registration Number generated at the top right-hand corner of the ‘Resume’. These would be required
for accessing information during the later stage of the recruitment process.
11. Once applied, the applicants are advised to check the website as well as their registered e-mail regularly for any updates.
12. The admit card indicating Roll Number, Name of the allocated Test Center, and guidelines for the test will be made available on our website to the candidates found apparently eligible based on the online data only. The candidate has to download his/her admit card, Test Guidelines, etc. for appearing in the test from the website only. Please note that the admit card will not be sent by post.
13. Email ID and Mobile Number to be entered in the online application form is mandatory. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Candidates are advised to keep the e-mail ID and mobile number entered in the online application form active for at least one year. No change in the email ID or mobile number will be allowed once entered. All future correspondence shall be made via email and/or SMS only.
14. Applicants should keep sufficient copies of the same photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the Online Registration.
15. It is mandatory that eligible candidates go through the full text of the advertisement and agree to all the
conditions given while applying for the post.
16. Candidates working in Govt./ PSU are required to produce a “No Objection Certificate” at the time of applying online for Powergrid Recruitment 2021.
17. Information regarding this recruitment process shall be made available in the career section of Powergrid Recruitment 2021 website http://www.powergrid.in and no separate communication shall be made. Candidates must remain in constant touch with the website http://www.powergrid.in for information regarding dates of written test, downloading of admit card, the result of written test, schedule of certificate verification/computer skill test, medical standards, etc.
Important Dates to Apply For Powergrid Recruitment 2021.
|Start Date to Apply Online:||09-06-2021|
|Last Date to Apply Online||29-Jun-2021|
|Tentative Date of Written Test||22-Aug-2021|
Important Links to Apply For Powergrid Recruitment 2021.
|Official Notification pdf:||Click here|
|Apply Here||Click here|
What is the Salary for PGCIL Diploma Trainee
Stipend during training period of One year is INR Rs 27500/ Monthly
How can you Apply for Powergrid Recruitment 2021
You can Visit the Official Website of Powergrid or you can Visit Firstpayjobs.com for More PGCIL Jobs
Who can Apply for This Jobs PGCIL Diploma Trainee Vacancies
Candidate Completed Diploma can apply for this job