Shamanur Scholarship 2020 Janakalyan Trust For Students Pursuing PUC, DIPLOMA, BSC, BCOM, BE, BVSC, BCA, BBM, BBA, BA, BDS, B PHARMA, MSC, MA.MCOM, BED, CA, MBBS
Shamanur Scholarship 2020 Janakalyan Trust (SSJKT) was established in 2012 with a noble vision to bring about a transformation in the lives of academically brilliant and economically underprivileged students. “Education” is the primary domain of work because of the direct impact and the large positive multiplier effect it has on different aspects of development – economic, social, and cultural development. The trust’s mission is achieved through a Scholarship Program that enables scholarship awardees to continue and complete their higher education.
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship is the Trust which is awarding weaker section students for Financial Help in the means of Scholarships Awards. If the Students Secured SSLC 90% & 80% in PUC Both are Eligible to Apply for the Scholarship.
|Shamanur Scholarship 2020|
True to the inspiring epitomes and values of its Chief Architect & Patron, Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa, the Trust has plans to promote and provide education for the people across various sections of the society in different fields including education, healthcare, and rural development without discrimination of caste and creed.
SSJKT is a Public Charitable Trust established in India with an overarching goal to create and sustain initiatives to contribute to a just, equitable, humane, and sustainable society. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship The Trust’s work is aimed at enriching and enhancing the capabilities of individuals, groups, and institutions to achieve well-being and harmony in a socially and culturally diverse democratic polity.
Percentage Cutoff for Shamanur Scholarship 2020
The Trust’s Scholarship Program is currently focused on assisting students with their professional courses in Engineering, Technology, Management, Law, Nursing, Medicine, and Dental sciences. The scholarship is an award to students who have excelled in their academics and wish to continue their studies further. It is a Pure Scholarship, Not a Loan that needs not be paid back. The scholarship is awarded to regular courses (any) that are recognized by the boards or universities.
Note for the Students To Apply
- Residents of Karnataka
- Refer to the below table for cut off % for different courses
- Students whose entire family income from all sources is less than Rs. One lac per year shall be eligible to apply.
- The scholarship shall be discontinued after the student passes the course.
- Only those who study in reputed colleges on regular basis, affiliated with the university of repute are eligible to apply.
- Those who study through correspondence or in Part-time colleges are not eligible to apply.
- All the applications will be scrutinized thoroughly, economically weaker and meritorious students will be awarded a scholarship
- Students should have a bank account number in any of the core banking facility branches
Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship for 2020 Details Overview.
Documents to be Uploaded Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship
- Online application signed by students, Parents, and Institute.
- Copy of SSLC/10th Marks card (students who are studying in PUC/10+2, DIPLOMA, ITI, Degree)
- Copy of PUC/10+2 (students who are studying in under graduation)
- Copy of Income certificate
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Copy of College admission letter/fee paid receipt
- Copy of bank account showing account details with photo
Guide Lines to Apply Shamanur Scholarship 2020
Step 1: Create a new login for Shamanur Scholarship 2020
- Read all the instructions carefully before creating user accounts.
- At the end of this page click on Apply now.
- To create a new account click on Register! if you have not already a user. You must have a valid email ID and mobile number for registering.
- Verify & Submit to create your Login. Once user ID created go to the Login link
Step 2: Already Logged in students can use the credentials to complete the online application process
- Registered students have to click on Login.
- Log in using your email id and password click on the login
- After login students can change the password using the link. Also, we have given a forgot password link on the login page
Step 3: Fill the Application for Shamanur Scholarship 2020 (All fields are mandatory)
- The online application consists of 4 pages in which students have to enter Personal Details, Previous Education details, Present Education details, and Bank details, all the fields are compulsory.
- Refer cut off percentage table before applying
- After filling in all the details, the student can verify the details by moving to the next page or the previous page and Submit the application.
- After submitting the application take a printout of the application.
- If a student wants to make any corrections to the application, you can edit the application before taking the printout.
- You will get an application with the number mentioned on it.
- Affix passport size photo on the printed application photo column. Get the signature from your parents. Get the signature from the college Principal/ HOD/Director along with the seal where you are taken admission.
- After getting a signature from parents and Institute. Scan this application and upload it along with other documents. After uploading all the documents click on final submission.
- This will complete the online application process.
- After final submission editing is not allowed.
- The last date for applying online application 15-11-2020
- Don’t send any printed applications by post/courier.
- If you do not upload the necessary documents will lead to the rejection of your application
- Only online applications with the application number and with required documents will be accepted, Don’t send any type of applications by post/courier
- Any issues and queries related to the online application send e-mail to [email protected] Queries over the phone or by postal letter will not be replied
- Trust will not resend the scholarship amount if it is rejected due to incorrect account numbers provided by the student. Make sure that you provide the correct bank account number with IFSC code and student name
DISBURSEMENT OF Shamanur Scholarship 2020
- The selected students will receive Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship amount directly to the Account number of the student provided in the application form.
- If a student leaves or discontinues the course, it shall be his/her duty and the duty of the Principal/Head of the Institution to provide intimation to trust.
Application Process Procedure Shamanur Scholarship 2020
- The online application should be completely filled and submitted online along with necessary documents.
- We receive your application online.
- Your application is evaluated and appointed Marks based on merit.
- Application Marks are then compared with the other Application in the same course.
- Best merit Students (students who have scored more in previous exams) who are economically weaker are picked from each category.
- The selected students list will be announced on the website
- The scholarship amount shall be disbursed to the online Bank Account number of the student provided in the application.
Contact Details Shamanur Scholarship 2020
Dr. Shamanur Shivashankarappa Janakalyan Trust
C/o. R L Law College, AVK College Road,
Behind Bapuji Educational Association (BEA) office
Davangere – 577002, Karnataka
Email:: [email protected]
Important Dates to Apply for Shamanur Scholarship 2020
|Application Starting Date||31st October 2020|
|Application Closing Date||15th November 2020|
Important Links To Apply for Shamanur Scholarship 2020
|Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Notification||Click HERE|
|Shamanur Shivashankarappa Scholarship Links to Apply||Click HERE|